FREE Online painting tutorial - Step by step Kingfisher
Looking for an easy online painting tutorial for beginners?
Do you want to paint, but never have enough time?
Are you stuck in lockdown and looking for something creative to try?
This online painting tutorial is your answer.
Learn some basic painting techniques and have some fun getting creative. Get my step by step instructions to paint your Kingfisher, and a tracer, to make it easier.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- at least one small to medium round brush and a medium bristle brush.
- paint: blue, green, red, yellow, black and white
- something to paint on
- a small jar or cup of water (to wash your brush)
- paper towels or an old rag (to dry your brush)
- pencil and a piece of carbon paper (if you have it)
- fine tip black marker or vivid
- your Kingfisher pre-drawn onto your canvas. Use my tracer to make it nice and easy.
Once you have all your supplies and your Kingfisher pre-drawn on your canvas, click the video image below to watch, paint, learn and have fun!
If you enjoyed this, imagine how much more you'll enjoy a whole painting class with me. Join me in person or online and I'll give you step by step guidance to create your own masterpiece. See all our upcoming events.