We're not letting Coronavirus spoil the paint party.
Art is the perfect stress buster.
We know how good art is for our mental health and well-being, especially during difficult times. With all the worries that come with this virus we’re committed to keeping our events happening for as long as it’s still ok to do so.
We know that while you paint, your mind gets a much needed break from the worrying thoughts and stresses you may be feeling. Studies have proven that art makes you mentally happier, even if you’re not good at it.
Our mission has always been to share the benefits of art. With the current conditions we’re taking all the advised precautions to make sure you can still share the positive benefits of painting with you and keep you safe and healthy.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- All events will have a maximum of 10 painters to allow extra personal space. Seats will be further apart as per the recommended 1m social distancing.
- Extra cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces
- Washing all aprons and paint shirts after every event
- Asking all booked customers who have travelled or potentially been exposed to reschedule their bookings.
- Monitoring World Health Organisation updates and following all recommendations. We’ll update you of any changes if we need to.
If for any reason we are forced to cancel any of our events (as advised by health authorities) we’ll reschedule you to a later event, so you definitely wont miss out. If you’ve already booked a seat and need to postpone to another date, we totally understand. Just let us know via email to email@example.com
Private events: We’re still available for bookings for hen’s parties, team buildings, corporate events and birthdays. We'll work with you to make sure it's a safe and happy event.
Keep physically and mentally healthy everyone
We look forward to painting with you soon
Regards and blessings
Chief Paint Slinger
HEART FOR ART