How to paint flowers easily!
Quick, super easy painting tutorial - how to paint flowers!
If you're new to painting or just want a nice quick painting idea, this short video tutorial is for you. Watch as I show you how to paint an easy simple flower painting that's super fun to paint and looks fabulously colourful and happy when it's done!
If you're a beginner artist or first time painter, this is a great one to start on.
Paint it on canvas and hang it to cheer up any room, or paint it a little smaller on gift cards to give to people to cheer them up too!
I had such fun painting this one and I know you will too.
- at least one small to medium round brush and a medium to large flat brush.
- paint: you can use any colours for this one - choose all your favourite flower colours!
- a small canvas or whatever you want to paint on
- a small jar or cup of water (to wash your brushes)
- paper towels or an old rag (to dry your brushes)
This one is so easy and fun and you'll end up with a super colourful flower painting to enjoy.
Click the image below to watch.