How to Paint a Cherry Blossom
Learn Step by Step How to Paint a Cherry Blossom!
If you've always wanted to learn to paint, this super easy, fun and free painting tutorial is a perfect place to start!
This video tutorial will walk you through step by step how to paint a Cherry Blossom. Perfect for beginners and new artists and anyone wanting to build their creative confidence.
You'll learn some basic painting techniques, enjoy a relaxing creative session and you'll finish with a bright cheerful painting that will look great hanging on your wall!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- at least one small to medium bristle brush and a small liner brush.
- paint: magenta, blue, light green, dark green, red, yellow, brown, black and white
- something to paint on!
- a small jar or cup of water (to wash your brush)
- paper towels or an old rag (to dry your brush)
- (optional) hairdryer to speed up the drying process
Don't worry if you don't have the exact supplies, you can use anything you like. In fact this is a great one to try in different colours! Try oranges, reds and yellow for an autumn painting, or greens and yellows. You can get as creative as you like.
Once you have all your supplies click the video image below to watch, paint, learn and have fun!