FREE Online painting tutorial - Step by step gnome
Easy online painting tutorial for beginners. Paint a gnome!
Do you want to learn to paint, but don't have any experience?
Are you looking for an easy painting to get started on?
Or maybe you're stuck in lockdown and looking for something creative to try?
This online painting tutorial is your answer.
Watch my video tutorial and learn to paint your own gnome. I break it down into easy to follow steps and show you how to sketch and paint your gnome from start to finish.
You'll learn some basic painting techniques and have some fun getting creative.
This one is perfect for beginners, great for all ages and fun to do together!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- acrylic paint colours: cobalt blue, cool red, cool yellow, light green, dark green, black, white (or similar)
- something to paint on, I use a small 25 x 30cm canvas
- at least one small to medium round brush and a medium bristle brush. I use a #10 bristle brush and a #4 round brush.
- small detail brush
- pencil and eraser
- hair dryer (to speed up drying)
- paper plate (or something to put your paint on)
- a cup or jar of water (to clean your brushes)
- paper towels or an old rag (to dry your brushes)
Once you have all your supplies ready, click the video image below to watch, paint, learn and have fun!
Have you signed up for a Virtual Paint Party yet? Spot prizes!! New step by step classes starting soon. I'd love to see you there for all the fun. Check them all out HERE!