Private parties content for later
Come enjoy a unique Paint Party experience
Got a special occasion coming up?
Wanna do something totally unique and awesome?
Don't have the time to organise anything?
Let us throw you a private Paint Party.
We'll provide everything you and your guests need to have a fun, creative painting experience you wont forget. You'll paint, you'll laugh and you'll have the bestest time creating memories and creating a painting of your own to take home and hang on your wall - what's not to love about that.
Whether you're celebrating a birthday, hen's night, anniversary, promotion, graduation or just want a memorable day or night out with friends trying something new, a private Paint Party is perfect for any occasion.
If you're worried you or your guests aren't creative or haven't ever held a paintbrush, don't be. With our step-by-step guidance just about any non-artist can create a painting so you don't need any painting or artistic experience at all. It's a super laid back atmosphere and a great way for you to find your creativity in a safe and supportive way while socialising with your guests who may be painting for the first time too.
How does it work?
Private Paint Parties are like a standard Paint Party, but way better cos they're tailored to your group.
Decide what kind of party you want. You can keep it simple and jor you can personalise it with extras. You can have cake, decorations, personalised touches, or personalised art. We can even arrange transport for your group if you're heading somewhere else straight after. We'll look after your masterpieces for you till you're ready to come pick them up.
- Cake. Birthday cake, anniversary cake, congrats cake, any kind of cake. omm nom nom, cake is always good. O
- transport. If you're all heading somewhere else after, we can sort your pick up/drop off for you
- Decorations. Even though our art studio is already a colourful, fun space adding decorations makes it super festive. Streamers, party poppers, balloons, party hats, tell us what you'd like and we'll see what we can do.
- personalised decorations. Add baby pictures of the birthday person, personalised bunting, something to commemorate the lucky bride or groom ... let us know your ideas and we'll see what we can do.
- Go all out with personalised art. Make your Paint Party super memorable on the day and everyday after. Got a special photo you'd like to turn into a painting? Maybe it's the birthday girl or your favourite holiday spot? Send us your pic and we'll see if we can turn it into a painting for you do do at your Paint Party.
Decide when you wanna have your Paint Party. As long as we don't have another Paint Party already planned, you can pretty much have your Paint Party anytime you want. Well, not any anytime, while we do reckon anytime is a good time to paint, 5am on a Monday isn't so much.
Check our upcoming events to see whats already booked and find a date that suits.
Confirm your numbers - let us know how many lucky people you want to invite so we can give you an accurate quote and make sure we have enough of everything.
When you're ready give Silke (pronounced Silka, the 'e' confuses people) a call to chat about how you'd like your party to be and she'll give you a quote
Rates vary depending on how many people you invite and what you'd like included.
Pick your painting -
Show up and have the best paint time ever. All you gotta do it turn up and we'll take care of the rest. We'll even clean up after you.
How much will it be? How long is a piece of sting?
It's kind of up to you. Depends how many people you invite, what kind of nibbles and snacks you want, if you want decorations
within reason of course, we know everyone wants a unicorn at their party but we probably wont be able to get one of those ... we can totally paint one though, if that's what you're after
depending on how many people and how much customissatioon you want to do
Rates vary depending on what you want to add
- A 3 hour step by step guided painting session led by our artist
- Everything you need to create your masterpiece including:
- high quality 40cm x 50cm stretched canvas,
- acrylic paint,
- brushes, and
- most importantly, inspiration!
- Your finished painting to take home and hang on your wall.
- Complimentary refreshments as well as a scrummy snacks (refer FAQs for deets)
- A fun creative session in a supportive atmosphere and the therapeutic benefits of art to help you unwind and destress.
- Great sounds to listen to while you get creative.
- The satisfaction and buzz of knowing you created something awesome.
- Fabulous photos taken throughout the session and posted on our facebook page to show off to your friends.
- Free parking.
- No cleaning. Just paint and walk away! (We'll do the cleaning up)
Tonnes of fabulousness included - it'll be awesome.
So what are you waiting for ...? Scroll back up and click the ADD TO CART button already and reserve your easel now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the answers you're looking for might be on the Paint Party FAQ page.
We don't have an FAQ page for Private Parties cos there's just too many variables, we don't wanna cramp your scrolling finger with too much info. Much quicker to get in touch with Silke and she can answer any questions for you
Minimum numbers apply
private party FAQs
Your group not big enough for a private party? No probs, just book into a regular Paint Party as a group
Add Ts and Cs or link to page?
Call to action